The Great Lakes Education Project (GLEP) is a bi-partisan, non-profit advocacy organization supporting quality choices in public education for all Michigan students.
On this website you’ll find the following:
- About GLEP: Meet the Staff and Board of Directors
- Mission & Priorities: What we believe in and are working to support
- Current Legislation: Key bills in the legislature impacting K-12 education
- MichEd Blog: Posts about current education reform efforts in Michigan
- Press Releases: Media releases from GLEP on current education issues
- 2014 Campaign: Key legislative races in Michigan
- Email Updates: Subscribe for periodic updates on key issues
- Donate: We appreciate your financial support for our efforts
- Links of Interest: State and national education reform organizations & media
- News Clips: A current feed of education reform news articles and editorials
If you’d like additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.